twitter

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Random Shit

2nd January 2011



It's about time i really need to do something to my hair. 
Straighten. 
Extensive Treatment. 
And a trim. 
Just waiting for the right time to go. 

Hate PMS. 
*sigh*
Please go away. i do not need you right now. 

Today, I made dinner. 
-Bacon Wrapped Smokies
-Potato Sald
-Olive oil Pasta
-Turkey breast with Cream of mushroom gravy

Failed to make 
-Sugar cookies
-butter sponge cake

I wish i have my own kitchen. 
i know i have to be grateful and stuff like that. 
But i really hate it when i get a pan out and find a rat lying there. 
Or when i open the baking cupboard i see lizards staring at me. 
What's worst is when i walk in to the back kitchen and see cockroaches scattering on the floor. 
*ugh*
Who loves places like this? I do not know. 

Today, went to Jusco to get ingradient. 
Felt so bad for the drive a.k.a hubby that drove me there and took 30 minutes to get a parking. 
I should have gotten the stuff earlier. 
Or better still. 
Should have chose to eat out instead. 
Will edit and upload pictures soon. 
A little lazy to plug my camera in and transfer the pictures out. 

Ipoh should really have more places so everyone wouldn't just cram into one single place. 
and more parking space please. 

I am resisting myself to spamming you. 
I love you baby. 
Need to get up at 7 to go to church. 
*this is why i'm reluctant to be back*
Not that i don't love you God, 
But i want my sleep. 

No comments: