twitter

Friday, January 7, 2011

mcD i'm lovin it

How can we all not love mcD. 
Been part of our lives forever. 
Though they are rumors/news saying how it's fake and stuff like that. 
But it all depends on the kitchen right?
Just because china is doing it doesn't mean we're doing it too. 
AND!! 
They say mcD makes us fat.
no wait.. 
OBESITY is because of mcD. 
hmmm. which is not entirely true though. 
I can admit i have mcD at least ONCE a week. Even when i was a kid. 
Saturday dinner will be mcD. 
Whether or not u are obese, gaining weight or fat. 
It all comes up to how much exercise you are doing. 
and How high is your metabolism. 
I have a skinny guy friend who eats 2 maggie goreng, 2 roti canai after a full dinner. 
and he is still hungry. 
I've got a girlfriend who munches on chocolate 24/7 and junks is her favourite she's still as skinny as a stick.
I guess it has also something to do with genes?
But anyway,
CHINESE NEW YEAR is here.
welcome twisted friees.
Oh how i miss you. I only see you once a year. HAHAHAA. 
Well, during a period of time lar. LOL

my first meal of the year 2011?
McD. 
HAHAHAHA 
I'm really lovin' it. 


Mcd was what made you tease you. 
The midnight crave for mcD. 
The times i want mcNuggets and you always tease me it's never enough.
The crave of the sundae cone after dinner. 
The time you should have taken 6 mcFlurries instead of 1 sundae cone.
The meals we sneak into the movie theatres. 
and so many many many more. 
Past, present, future. 
mcD will be with us. =)

I'm not surprised if i'll be having mcD on my wedding day. 
LOL. munching nuggets while waiting for the night to come. 
Or licking sundae cone and waiting for my hair dresser to come. 
HAHAHHAAHAA. 

No comments: